WALDORF ASTORIA MIAMI IS THE NEW HOTEL RESIDENTIAL TOWER BEING DEVELOPED IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI, WHICH WILL BECOME THE TALLEST BUILDING IN FLORIDA. DESIGNED BY THE WORLD FAMOUS ARCHITECT, CARLOS OTT.
Waldorf Astoria Miami introduces the city to one of the most prestigious luxury hotel brands in the world, owned by Hilton Hotels. The tower offers 100 floors of residences.
The famous architect Carlos Ott, with the help of Sieger Suarez, designed the building to resemble a pile of unevenly stacked glass cubes. At 1,049 feet tall, Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Residences Miami is Miami’s tallest tower and Miami’s first super tall skyscraper. Residences have dramatic views of Biscayne Bay, the Port of Miami, Brickell Avenue, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and South Beach.
Carlos Ott is the mastermind behind the famous Burj Al Arab in Dubai, and amazing residential buildings in Miami like Echo Brickell, Echo Aventura and Muse Sunny Isles.
- Year Built2025
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Waldorf Astoria Residences
- 24-Hour Concierge Services As Well As Access To Dedicated On-Site Professionals
- 24-Hour Doormen And Lobby Desk Attendants
- 24-Hour Valet Parking
- All-Day Dining Brasserie
- Exclusive Waldorf Astoria Miami Access And Benefits, Including Preferred Spa And Restaurant Rates And Access To A La Carte Hotel Services
- Frontdoor Package And Service Delivery Via Signature Concierge Closet
- Leading-Edge Fitness Center With Private Training Studios
- Live-In Resident Manager And 24-Hour Security
- Meeting And Boardrooms
- Owners Lounge With High Ceilings, Billiard And Entertainment Room, And Adjacent Catering Kitchen
- Peacock Alley
- Private Bar / Wine Tasting Room
- Private Residential Pool Deck With Whirlpools And Lounging Areas
- Signature Restaurant
- Signature Spa
- True Waldorf Service And Concierge
- Waldorf Astoria Immersive Resort-Style Pool With Outdoor Cafe And Private Cabanas
- Waldorf Astoria Kids Club